Monday, March 8, 2010

From Fat to Fab - The start

Hello!  I am glad you decided to follow me on what is sure to be a roller coaster ride to being a happier, healthier, skinnier me!  I decided to start this blog to help keep me accountable for my day to day actions.  I figure if people are actually out there reading about my weight loss - maybe, just maybe I will accomplish this goal.

Let me start with a little background about me.  As I stated before I am a former "skinny bitch" I mean - at one point in life I was abnormally skinny as witness here by my prom picture in which I am pretty sure my hair is bigger than my waist.
(The identity of my date of course has been concealed as well I don't want to get sued by anyone!)

So, on to 2010, I am happily married and about 25 pounds heavier than I was when I met my husband.  YIKES!  Why does happiness and love make us fat?  So my goals are as follows -
* Run a 5k and possibly even a 10k this summer (signed up for the Hy-5 IN May)
*Loose those 25lbs - I mean I understand I didn't gain them over night but wouldn't it be nice to lose them over night???
*Strive to be a happier, healthier, more positive person.  I mean I know this is kind of a whole lot grouped into one but I think they go hand in hand right? 
* Eat Healthier and eat out less.  I love to cook but there is not enough time in the day to work, workout, clean and cook - what am I super woman? 

So there you have it - I don't think that is to much to ask for is it?  So join me on my journey to a new and improved ME!  


No comments: