Monday, October 18, 2010

Remember Me....

Well well well, it looks like it's been several months since I last wrote on my blog. Opps!  Sorry about that!  So due to me being inconsistent with my blogging..let me catch you up on a few things....

Since I last wrote I did run in my second (this year) third (overall) 5k in September. 
Right after I crossed the finish line

My cousin was awesome enough to run in the Oktoberfest Bier Run with me..While I really hoped I would have done better - I didn't but I am happy that I at least completed it!


Coming to the finish line
My cousin did great!  I was really hoping to keep pace with her but alas the fact that I had not been training really showed!  It's amazing how training really does help! Now we are halfway through October and all the goals I have set for myself have been non existent.  We have several trips planned in the coming months and I really wanted to drop a few LB's before them...Those trips have now come up faster than I expected them to =(  So that brings me to the here and now!  So I am back to blogging and tracking everything in hopes that this will help keep me accountable.  I am going to post some stats on my blog to also help me with my progress...So yes, I am going to do the unthinkable...Probably because I don't think anyone is actually reading this blog...I am going to post my weight out there for the whole interwebs to see!  GASP!!!  This can lead to one of two things - I am completely embarrassed cause everyone knows my weight OR I will do something to change it so I can redeem myself.  I haven't taken measurements so we will leave those off for now.  Soooo here goes nothing -
Starting weight - 145lbs *hangs my head in shame*

Plans for tonight -
Cook the family a healthy meal (NO FAST FOOD)
Spend some quality time with my friend - The Treadmill
Drink lots of water

Feel free to post your current weight (although you can do it anonymously) and lets take this journey together - shall we?

No comments: