Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weight Gain...Tis the Season

Hello Fellow Followers!!!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Mine was wonderful - Spent a few days in Dallas Texas visiting with my husband's family...Not just the family but the weather as well...80 degrees two of the four days we were there - makes coming home to Ohio not so fun.

I am happy to report that I managed to come out of Thanksgiving unscathed!!!  No weight gain for me!!!!  YES!

But I didn't lose any either =( 

Who wants to work out when you are on vacation??? Now I can only hope the same goes for Christmas..See Christmas is a little trickier because instead of one day of eating horrible for you yet - delicious food - you have 25!  More if you count starting now.

So here is my plan starting tonight when I get home so I can enjoy some of the deliciousness of the holiday - I am restarting...










Crazy - why yes I am!  Last time I did this I only lasted a little over a week...It's that tough! I plan on doing the "Lean" program as I am not looking to get BUFF - but LEAN!  I hope to keep y'all (as they say in Texas) posted on my progress!  Wish me luck!!!!

What are your plans for keeping the weight from creeping up on you during the holiday's?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a groupon for yoga and cross fit. I can't WAIT to start! :) Good for you lady!

Anonymous said...

I FINALLY started using my Cardio Twister today (first time since I bought it almost 2 years ago). I only lasted 10 minutes out of the 30 minute video. Just going to ease into it. My "fat" jeans have become my skinny jeans and I refuse to buy bigger clothes, so I'm using that as my motivation. Good luck Lisa! - Humphrey